AP150W Desktop Bracket Installation Instructions
Install the AP150W desktop bracket (AH-ACC-DSKSTD) using this topic.
The AP150W is a compact, lightweight AP that can be mounted on a desktop using this desktop bracket kit (AH-ACC-DSKSTD).
Install the AP150W on a Desktop
The following sections describe how to install your AP150Wusing the desktop bracket kit.
The AP150W desktop bracket shipping carton contains the following items:
- Read Me First card
- Installation Instructions
- Desktop mounting bracket and one T8 Torx security screw
- You will need a T8 Torx screwdriver to install the security screw. The correct bits are available from Extreme Networks in sets of three (AH-ACC-SEC-BIT-300-100-3PK).
To secure the AP in place, install the two thread-forming screws through the holes in the foot of the bracket into the horizontal surface.
Use the following steps to attach the AP to the bracket and connect the cable.
- Attach the AP to the bracket by inserting the two tabs on the bracket into the holes in the back of the device.
- Push the device down gently to seat the tabs. The flange at the top of the bracket fits into the slot at the top back of the device.
- Install the T8 security screw (ships with the device) in the top of the device to secure the unit to the bracket. If you do not have a T8 screwdriver or driver bit, you can order them from Extreme in sets of three (AH-ACC-SEC-BIT-300-100-3PK).
- Open the cable guide by depressing the tab. Feed the Ethernet cable through the cable guide and close the guide.
- Connect the Ethernet cable directly to the back of the AP, as shown in the second illustration above.
Copyright © Extreme Networks, Inc. 6480 Via Del Oro, San Jose CA, 95119 USA